- Forbes describes him as “one of the most interesting Globalists”.
- LinkedIn voted him as a must know writer. More than 700,000 followers on LinkedIn and Twitter follow his short form articles and sketches. SHRM describes him as the No 1 influencer on social media in 2018.
- SAP describes him as a “Digitalist” thought leader. He has led teams for Microsoft, Colgate, and PepsiCo across different countries in the world. For seven years he was the Chief Learning Officer of Wipro, a $7-billion-dollar firm with more than 175,000 employees of more than 90 nationalities across 54 countries.
1. Managing Self
2. Managing Others – Leading Teams & Collaborating:
• Giving & Receiving Difficult Feedback – 1 Day
• Leading without Authority – Collaborating Across Functions – 1 Day
He is a popular keynote speaker. His talk - The Digital Tsunami has been a big draw with corporates.
1. Crafting an inspiring vision of the cultural wing of the UK government.
2. Helping the CHRO of a consumer goods company to undertake a digital transformation journey of Human Resources
3. Working with the CHRO of a global food major to future the HR team
1. A global media conglomerate: The new CEO wanted to get the Indian business revived. It had lost money and employee morale was an issue. After a detailed diagnostic journey, a plan of action was proposed. I have been working with the CEO and his leadership team now for a year. They have been declared as the only profitable business outside of US this year. The parent company has given the responsibility of the South Asia business to the same leadership team.
2. One of the largest pharma companies in the world: The parent company had acquired a new business unit. The challenge was to create one culture that ran through the two units. This has been done by defining one common vision and articulating the values through the process of storytelling. The cascade of the vision and values is underway.
3. A start-up in healthcare: Working as a coach to the CEO and the C-Suite to understand how to build a culture of speed and accountability.