- Recognize the value of an appreciative mind-set as a leader.
- Differentiate between five styles of leadership.
- Employ the intrinsically powerful practice of inquiry
- Acquire abilities to unleash untapped potential in individual and teams
- Create mentorship or coaching processes as a leader.
- Use the Appreciative Inquiry process to launch, drive and sustain innovation.
- Build a company-culture based on strengths and positivity.
Five Appreciative Leadership Essentials
Appreciative Inquiry Insights and Cases
The Eight Guiding Principles
The Four D Cycle Model
The AI Protocol in Action
Managers and leaders who are working up an organization; Human Capital Development practitioners and other heads of companies and departments who would like to strategize, coach, mentor, intervene and drive change.
Workshop is gently introspective, easy to understand and involves small group discussions and activities which highlight the principles and facilitate the practice of appreciation and inquisitiveness.
Appreciative Leadership stands out amongst many other leadership paradigms because it is extremely benign, focusses on strengths and opportunities for growth without adding any new doctrines or a new language. It is quite universal in approach because it supports and compliments any existing practices of leadership and change organizations may be adhering to at a given time.
• PETRON, Philippines
• St Paul’s Colleges and Universities, Philippines
• Isabela University, Philippines
• National Chemical Laboratories, India
• Larsen & Toubro, India
Raju's background is engineering, investment sales and international trade. He's widely traveled and has done business development work in multiple countries and cultures. This exposure is backed up by his education in engineering, macro-economic and educational psychologies. Over the years he has trained, coached and made keynote presentations in the areas of sales, negotiation skills, diversity, creativity & innovation, business strategy and authentic leadership. He substantiates his concepts with research from the neurosciences and tackles actual cases and best practices from the business world. He has been an AI practitioner since 2003 and was President of the Association of Appreciative Inquiry Philippines from 2010 to 2014.