- 0-1 years of work experience
- Graduates need to apply(B.A/B.Com/BBA, B.Tech/Non IT)
- Working knowledge of computers (MS Office)
- Excellent Written & Verbal Communication skills.
- assess training needs for new and existing customers
- identify/promote various training products to address training queries)
- partner with internal stakeholders regarding customer training needs
- organize training programs to meet client's specific training needs
- Call prospective clients, send emails/promotional materials
- develop training products presentation
- inform existing and/or prospective clients about training options
- map out training plans for individual customers for Public workshops
- present training products using recognized training techniques and tools
- track and report on training outcomes/feedback
- maintain client training records for generating repeat business
- handle logistics for training activities including venues and equipment
- establish and maintain relationships with external training suppliers
- coordinate off-site training activities for customers
- keep current updates on training trends, design and methodology applicable in various industries
- planning and organizing
- communication skills
- data gathering and analysis
- problem analysis and problem solving
- presentation skills
- Experience managing PPC, SEO and Affiliate programmes
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice
- Exposure in ecommerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media
- Exposure in planning content, writing and editing
- Digital Marketing enthusiast
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to our products / websites
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Utilising a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC
- Overseeing and executing the social media strategy for the company.
- Building and executing the content building and development strategy to engage users
- Understands the internal goals of the team, and the goals of the company
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time-management and organizational skills
Writing web content for websites / portals from scratch.
- An effective writing style that is fresh, consistent and customer friendly. A knack for editing and proof reading with good research skills.
- A flair for writing with an understanding of what works on the internet.
- Ability to write in a variety of formats and styles for multiple audiences.
- An understanding of keywords and meta tags - Ability to write web page titles, meta tag descriptions, alt tags for images etc.
The work We are looking for a person who can independently take complete control of graphic designer work in Genesis Events India. Typical elements (though this is not a comprehensive list) would include work on: 1. Photoshop, 2. Corel Draw, 3. Illustrator, 4. Flash
Send your psd file
The Person What we are looking for are: 1. The ability and willingness to conduct correspondence independently, although mostly in standardized formats that will be taught to you. 2. The ability and willingness to do a variety of tasks 3. A highly organized method of working.
Previous office experience is not essential; nor is it necessary for you to have been in this field.
Our Office We have a small and friendly team of fewer than 10 people in the office. We are based in Kalkajee, just across the Outer Ring Road from Nehru Place, on a main road and hence with easy access to public transport. We generally follow a 5-day week, although there may be exceptions.