Jaipreet Singh, Director at Level Four Performance Consultants, is a Training professional with
20 years of rich training and consulting experience in various sectors like insurance,
manufacturing, banking, power, oil and gas and IT. He specializes in OD interventions using
Transactional Analysis as a framework. A TA specialist, Jaipreet is learning to be a Teaching and
Certified Transactional Analyst (Counselling) from ITAA. He is a licensed TIFF (Temple Index of
Functional Fluency) Provider, and uses TIFF in his coaching and counselling work. He is a member of SAATA,
ITAA and Functional Fluency Network.
In the last decade, Jaipreet has designed and delivered the Management Development Programs for Kohler, JCB, KPMG, Ingersoll Rand, Alstom, J K Tyre, Continental Tyres, Vodafone, Nestle, Jindal Steel, Lanco, Anand Industries etc.
As an educationist, Jaipreet teaches Transactional Analysis at a mental health care institution and to general public through open courses in Delhi.
Since he is an active theatre artist, his experience and understanding has helped him use drama as a methodology extensively in his programs. He has blended this expertise with TA to create OK Theatre, through which organizations explore team, leadership and system transactions and game playing. As an actor, he has also featured in many TV commercials like SBI, Amazon.in, Nestle, Makemytrip.com, Nirmax Cements, Fortis Healthcare, Asian paints etc, and a few feature films as well.
After completing his graduation in hospitality from IHM Pusa, New Delhi, Jaipreet started his career in 1998 as a bartending ‘In Store Trainer’ and a ‘New Store Opener’ with TGIF, an international casual dining chain. He then moved on to Training and Consulting Industry where he spent three years in HR and Training, Consulting for various organizations. Jaipreet then returned to the corporate sector where he worked with EXL Service, and then head Training and Development for Keane. He formed LFPC in 2007.
As a training expert with a background in operations, Jaipreet has developed an approach to learning which is both practical and dynamic. This coupled with the skills and experience gained in his role of Managing Training for various organizations, means that Jaipreet brings an organizational perspective to all learning and facilitated events. This makes learning ‘Contextual.’ Some of his work includes:
• CNHi: Working with them on Leadership, Culture change and Train the Trainer aimed at building a knowledge management system for the organization. Within this, we are engaged with them for both long term and short term solutions.
• KPMG: Over the last year, we've done many teaming workshops for them using theatre.
• Ingersoll Rand: Associated with them for a two year period to run a leadership skills workshop called 'Driving Powerful Conversations through Transactional Analysis,' aimed at performance conversations.
• Nestle: Associated with them for the last six years. We run a personal development workshop called 'Unlocking personal capability'. It is an attitude reengineering workshop made mandatory for all officers across India.
• JCB: Associated with them for the last two years. Among other workshops, we run specialized 'Train the Trainer' workshops for them, and an OD intervention for their sales team aimed at improving capability and initiative.
• Alstom: Associated with them for the last 4 years. Conducted 'People's Manager's Program', am OD initiative aimed at training and improving the results of 80 managers up to DGM level.