- A masterclass is taught by a master of that discipline and these classes are generally one-off special events.
- It doesn’t necessarily mean that it will be better than a regular class, but it does mean that the instructor teaching it will have a lot of knowledge, experience, and charisma. In a masterclass, whether you’re a class participant or an instructor, you should feel totally engaged and have your attention captured by the master trainer.
- There is always something new to learn and experience whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned pro.
Don’t miss out on attending masterclasses with the Masters themselves, if you are passionate about learning as much as possible to improve your own skills or simply to benefit from a fantastic class just for your own personal benefit!
- If the last few decades were about the knowledge worker, the next few decades will be about the relationship worker. How to build that skill if you are working/ self-employed or a student.
- All jobs can be made more enjoyable. How to build creativity in every job possible. Understand how job sculpting works.
- Should you become a generalist or take the path of a specialist. What is a pi-shaped skill portfolio? How to build one!
- Just passion is not enough. You need to keep reinventing.
- Longevity in careers demands a different approach. Learn to Earn and Retire is not a valid paradigm.
- Identifying your USP.
- Becoming interesting - not just capable.
National award winning Actor, Thinker, Speaker. Founder AVID MINER- TAPPING THE GREATNESS WITHIN
Ashish is an award-winning multi-lingual Indian film actor who works in Bollywood, Tamil, Kannada, Malayalam, Telugu and Bengali cinema. Having acted in more than 200 films across 12 languages over 25 years as an actor, Ashish has experienced varied cultures, languages, geographical locations and the unique challenges that come up while working in such ever-changing milieus. He is known for his brilliant acting method and getting under the skin of every character he portrays and enthralling the audience with his presence.
He is the mind behind Avid Miner Conversations, his entrepreneurial venture that has created out of the box interactive modules customized for organizations and their needs. Avid Miner was created to engage in creative conversations to bring out the Champion in each individual, in the midst of any challenges that life might throw at you.
The modules are curated after background work with the HR or Learning and development teams and are bespoke for every client ensuring that the real-life challenges being faced by the specific organization are addressed. Over the last 5 years, Ashish has conducted workshops for Wipro, Voltas, Exim Bank, Synchrony Financial, TMTC, Lokmat to name a few.
His speeches are highly motivating, engaging and interactive. He calls them Conversations. Conversations which address issues and invite people to take action and make the most of the opportunity called Life. The sheer positivity that he brings to his interactions allows people to experience the Magic in a day to day life…. And live that life as a Champion.
Personal Brand Strategist for CXOs | Inspirational Keynote Speaker | TED Speaker | Columnist at The Economic Times
Abhijit Bhaduri is a talent management and leadership coach to CXOs and senior business leaders. He advises organizations on talent development and strategy. His book The Digital Tsunami is a must read for leaders who are driving digital transformation in their business. His book “Don’t Hire The Best” tells leaders how to improve their rate of success in hiring.
For seven years he was the Chief Learning Officer of Wipro (Revenue $8bn, 170,000 employees in 54 countries). At Wipro, he designed the Global 100 program to create a pipeline of future leaders. He has been known for his innovative approaches to creating a learning culture and improving business outcomes through talent management initiatives. He has voted among the top ten learning professionals in the world and the top one in Asia. Prior to this, he led HR teams at Microsoft, Pepsi, Colgate-Palmolive and Tata Steel.
With more than half a million followers, Abhijit is one of the most widely read business leaders from India. SHRM has voted him to be among the top social media influencers. He is on the Advisory Board of the prestigious Chief Learning Officers program run by the University of Pennsylvania and on the Governing Council of MICA Business School.
Abhijit is a popular Keynote speaker. His keynotes and master classes at TEDx, INK Conference, The Conference Board, SHRM, and NASSCOM have been much appreciated. He has been regularly addressing top management teams in organizations such as Asian Paints, Unilever, Mahindra, Reliance etc. He has taught B-School students at IIMs, XLRI and IMD, Lausanne.
He writes for Harvard Business Review (Ascend); The Economic Times; People Matters; Your Story and blogs every week for The Times of India. His writings have appeared in Forbes and Wall Street Journal. Join him on Twitter @AbhijitBhaduri